Nectarines are low in calories and are naturally fat free, Nectarines are also naturally cholesterol free amin C helps to maintain a healthy immune system. Nectarines are also a great source of antioxidants which can help protect the skin from damaging UV rays by counteracting free radical activity. They are a good source of Vitamin A, beta carotene and potassium. In summary some of the benefits of Nectarines:
- Nectarines are a good source of beta-carotene, an antioxidant that the body converts to vitamin A.
- One medium-sized nectarine has 65 calories.
- The flesh of a nectarine is rich in antioxidants, especially carotenoids, that help protect our bodies from cancer and other diseases.
- Nectarines are high in pectin, a soluble fiber that helps control blood cholesterol levels.
- The skin of a nectarine is full of fiber, which helps to promote a health digestive system.
- Looking to include more potassium into your diet? Nectarines are full of this energizing nutrient