kollaGen I.V.X. HEM™ Hydrolysate
100% Hydrolyzed Avian Eggshell Membrane (Patent Pending)
Infiniti Nutraceuticals advantage is the proprietary chemical free water extraction process that removes the thin pink membrane from its bond with the eggshell calcium carbonate. This unique process preserves the important natural compounds such as the antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and hyaluronic acid nutrients.
- Helps to protect skin by rejuvenating skin cells and helps wound healing process, Connective tissue disorders
- Provides valuable macro-minerals, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Helps cartilage synthesis, decreases the chance of joint deterioration
- Promotes Skin Collagen Renewal & Repair
- Promotes Fibroblast Activity for Skin Elasticity
- Supports Pain Management Associated with Joint Disease
- Decreases Skin and Body Inflammation
- Increases Joint Mobility
kollagen I.V.X™ Hydrolysate contains collagen types I, V, X, are powerful compounds found in eggshell membrane accounting for 15% to 20% of the total collagen. Eggshell membrane contains about 100 parts of Type I collagen to 1 part Type V collagen and contains the rare Type X collagen. Type I collagen is very important in bone and skin development and maintenance, Type V collagen is required for assimilation of TypeI, while Type X collagen protects the embryo and other important tissues.